Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BLOG or Not to BLOG

Hello all
Here we are in 2011......January 11th already and no one is posting anything.....Hmmm

Thanks for hosting yesterday, Gaye, the tea was great.....thank you.
Gaye worked on the Black and White disappearing 9 patch for her niece......excellent
Karen worked on her mystery quilt through the guild.....log cabin blocks
Kim working on the binding of her star baby quilt in bright oranges/pinks
I worked on a little sample of a hand appliqued pear....not sure if I want to do more of those.
Tracy - you were missed.

See you all next week at Karens......YAY.....go Quilting Together QT's

3 comments:

  1. I'm here Kim!And I think I even know the pear you are talking about. Good for you for taking a stab at it. What method of applique do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The applique question was for you Pam!I just realized it was you that posted and not Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I outlined the pear and separated sections with an outline embroidery stitch. Then I hand appliqued the fabric on using the turn under as you go method.

    ReplyDelete